The weather is gorgeous and the weekend is in full swing. If you’re still looking for something to get in to, here are five things you must do before Monday.
1. Stop by the Betsey Johnson Liquidation Sample Sale- The mood on the 6th floor of the Millennium Broadway Hotel is somber as the sight of discounted frilly cocktail dresses is a little depressing, yet the hotel maid staff is having a field day at this liquidation sale. The thing about Betsey Johnson is her stuff is cute but if you’re not going to prom, when are you wearing a hot pink tulle dress? Go for the half off jewelry, shoes and winter accessories.
2. If you’re Soho chilling, off the corner of Spring and Broadway you’ll find the Loeffler Randall sample sale. The stock is plentiful and the staff is helpful. Sandals go for $85, while clogs go for $125. The leopard print pumps are $225. They are the most comfortable shoes I’ve tried on in a while. When and Where: The Loeffler Randall showroom at 525 Broadway (corner of Spring in SoHo), 4th floor. Saturday, May 19th, 10:00AM-5:00PM
3. The Gant sample has an additionally 20% off all sample sale prices. When and Where: Saturday, May 19., 10am—5pm. 260 Fifth Ave between 28th and 29th Sts. Link: GANT
4. Think fall at the Theory Women’s sample sale as leather and outerwear are priced at $249 (from $815). When: Saturday and Sunday, 10am—5pm. Theory Women’s -261 W 36th St.
5. Before Monday, score some discounted Cheap Monday denim at The News sale. The News sale includes markdowns on Cheap Monday, Clu, Sacai, R13, Co, White Mountaineering, Folk, Tim Coppens, Rhie, Anniel shoes, and Creative Growth for Everybody. When and Where: Saturday, May 19. 10am—6pm. 495 Broadway between Broome and Spring Street, 5th floor