As a fly girl, you must think outside of the box and your closet. Being fly means you pay attention to the little details that make you stand out from the crowd, it’s the added thought to the small things that shows you truly have style.
1. Gym membership- You have a closet full of clothes, you might as well look your best in them. Keep that figure tight!
2. Flask- Because girls with class don’t need a glass.
3. Umbrella- Face the bad weather with style.
4. Tool Box- Hang your own Warhol with pink tools.
5. Wine Glasses- Red wine deserves a red wine glass and white wine deserves a white glass. You’re grown; you should know the difference and have proper glassware for every occasion.
6. Stationary- Send sweet nothings or say thank you with your own personalized stationary. In an era of Facebook and email, something personal goes a long way.
7. Pen- Ditch the BIC and invest in a good pen.
8. iPhone- Sorry folks, you get judged by your phone so upgrade now. I mean, there are twelve-year-olds who own one, so you should too.
9. Sewing kit- Every fly girl should know how to sew on a button or fix a small tear, save your money and do-it- yourself.
10. Steamer- For those impromptu events when you need to be on your cocktail dress sh*t but don’t have time to take it the cleaners. A garment cleaner will have your dress party ready in no time.